In compliance with the corresponding legal provisions, and in particular of the RGPD – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, we inform you of the following information: The company that owns the domain www.baupanel .com is Baupanel System SL (hereinafter BAUPANEL) with C.I.F. B84755230 and registered office in AVDA. Poeta Muñoz Rojas 10 bajo, 29200, Antequera, Málaga (Spain). Likewise, we inform you that you can contact us at the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section, by phone (+34) 951701414 or by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Gathering Information
We collect information about you when:
- Create a user account;
- Attend a BAUPANEL event and register;
- Visit our website and fill out some form;
- You get in touch with us by phone or by email.
- We also collect information, such as usage statistics, using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
- In the same way, we can collect information through other sources, such as social networking services, invitations or imported contacts.
1.1 Information that you provide us
We collect information that you provide us directly when you create an account, fill out a form or contact us by email, through the web or through your attendance in person at fairs events. Within the type of information we can collect is included:
- If the user registers to request information about our products or services with: his name and surname, user name, email address, postal address, telephone number. In addition, during your face-to-face attendance at any of the BAUPANEL events, we may want to document and report graphically what happened at the event, so you can take photos or videos of yourself that may be published later (without personally identifying you). ) in the advertising and commercial dissemination elements of BAUPANEL
– If the user registers to request a quote for our products or services, in addition to the above data we can collect the business organization to which he belongs and the position he holds within it. Later we will explain how we will use the information you provide us to fulfill the purpose of our activity through our communications.
In no case, we will collect or receive information from third parties about your beliefs, political opinions, religious beliefs, health problems, sexual identity or other sensitive information.
1.2 Information that we automatically collect when you use the website or attend our fairs:
When you register as a registered user on our website or attend our fair, we collect the information referred to in the previous point, including:
- Registration information: We collect registration information through the user registration form.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: BAUPANEL and our service providers collect information using different technologies, including cookies and pixel tags. Cookies are small files of information stored on your hard drive or in the memory of the device that helps us improve our services by tracking the user’s activity. You can learn more about the type of cookies that BAUPANEL and our service providers use by reading our Cookies Policy.
1.3 Information we collect from other sources
We may collect information about you from other sources but only when these third parties have your consent or are legally authorized to give us that information. Some examples are, among others:
- Social network services. If you register or log in to your account through a third party social network service we will have access to some of your account information for that service, such as your name and other account information. This information will be used for the purposes contemplated in the provision of the services of BAUPANEL.
- Information from other sources of third parties: We may obtain information about you from public and commercially available sources as well as from third parties such as registered users with BAUPANEL, within the applicable legal limits.
Finally, we would like to remind you that, in any case, you can contact us through email@example.com to request that we send you a file with all the information and data we have about you so that you can you want to request any information from our database.
2. Use of information
Summary: We use information about you to:
- Promote the contact in our events between you and the different construction companies, promoters and architecture studios that are users of our web portal and respond to your interview request with the participating companies.
- Advertising by personalizing the content of our communications through marketing campaigns.
- Statistical purposes;
- Get in touch with you;
2.1 How our web platform works
We may use information about you for various purposes related to the operation of our web portal, for example to:
- Provide, optimize the development of new products and services, as well as manage and improve the performance of our website;
- Show information about you to the companies, construction companies, promoters and architectural studios with respect to which you have shown an explicit interest.
- Customize your experience as a registered user, for example, to suggest content that we think you may be interested in;
- Carry out accounting and administrative tasks, and present or manage legal claims.
2.2 Get in touch with you
We may use information about you for various purposes relating to communication with you, including:
- Respond to your comments, doubts and requests, or in general provide service to registered users and are dealing with individuals or construction companies, developers and architecture studios;
- Get in touch with you, about products, services and events that we and third parties offer that we believe may be of interest to you (based on the details provided at the time of registration); to conduct online surveys; to inform you about events that will be organized near your location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages.
2.3 Advertising and other uses
- We may use information about you for other purposes, including:
- Provide content, functions or sponsorships that fit the interests or profiles of registered users;
Promote contests and other promotions within the commercialization purposes of BAUPANEL events.
- Carry out any other purpose described at the time in which we collect the information.
2.4 Statistical purposes
We may use information about you to prepare statistics regarding the BAUPANEL event you attend and to improve other services provided by BAUPANEL; by way of example: how many appointments have been made at a fair, how many requests for information has received a particular construction company, etc.
2.5 Legal bases for processing
Our legal basis for the collection and use of information described above will depend on the type of information and the specific context in which we collect it; A) Yes:
- We process information about you in order to provide our services.
- We also process information about you insofar as doing so implies a legitimate interest for BAUPANEL and is not invalidated by your rights (for example, in some cases direct marketing, fraud prevention, response to your communications and improvement of our Portal).
- We process information about you after obtaining the unequivocal consent provided by you.
- We may also process information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract.
3. Information exchange
We may disclose information about you:
- to registered users such as construction companies, promoters or architecture studios depending on the services contracted;
- a Public institutions collaborating in the events that they have attended, such as local public entities, chambers of commerce, …
- to our external service providers, who help us develop and optimize our platform;
- to public authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and our property if necessary.
3.1 To construction companies and Institutions
We share part of the information we collect by showing it to registered users as construction companies on our web portal in accordance with the explicit interest shown by you at the time of registration. The use of information by third-party services will be regulated by the privacy policies of said third parties, and we have no control over the use that these third parties make of the shared data. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing, review the privacy policies of the services offered by these construction companies or institutions.
3.2 With our service providers
We can use service providers in relation to the management and improvement of the platform to help us with certain functions, the transmission of emails, the conduct of surveys or contests, the hosting of data, the management of our announcements and some aspects of our customer service and technical assistance.
3.3 Obey the law and protect BAUPANEL
We may access, preserve and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of the emails, if we believe that the disclosure is related to compliance or is required by laws, regulations, legal procedures or audits in effect. We may also disclose information about you if we believe your actions do not comply with our policies or if necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of BAUPANEL or others, or to prevent fraud and abuse against them.
3.4 Distribution, merger, sale or other transfers of assets
If BAUPANEL is involved in a merger, absorption or bankruptcy process, information about you may be shared, sold or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also share information about you with future affiliates.
4. Other details
Summary: We take all reasonable commercial measures to protect your personal information and have applied technical and organizational measures consistent with our best industry practices. We can not guarantee that these controls provide absolute security.
4.1 Advertising and analysis services offered by others
We adopt technical and organizational measures designed to appropriately protect the information about you that is under our control. We educate employees about our privacy policies and procedures, and allow access to information to our authorized employees based on the need to know them as required by their position. We use firewalls designed for protection against intruders and the analysis of network vulnerabilities. We store all the information you provide on secure servers, although no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage method is completely secure.
If you have a password that allows you to use our services, you are solely responsible for making that password complex and keeping it secure and confidential. If you want to update or change your password you can click on the link “Have you forgotten your password?” That appears on the login page. We will send you an email so that you can reset your password since neither BAUPANEL nor its employees have readable access to the passwords provided by the users when they are encrypted and hidden.
4.3 Data retention
We retain certain information that we collect from you for the following reasons:
- To be able to use our website and keep communicating with you unless you request otherwise;
- To better understand the use of our website so that we can offer all users the best possible experience.
- To ensure that we do not contact you if you have asked us not to do so.
- To detect and avoid abuse of our platform, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service; Y
- To comply with applicable accounting, tax or legal requirements.
- The data will be preserved as long as there are contractual obligations derived from the services or contents requested by the users.
4.4 Scope of the Policy
Regarding that information that is sent by minors, it will be an essential requirement that the minor has previously obtained the consent of the parent, the guardian or the legal representative so that the personal data can be processed by BAUPANEL.
4.5 Reviews of this Policy
You can exercise your right to submit complaints or suggestions at any time, review, rectify your information and unsubscribe your user account.
You also have the right to decide not to receive more advertising messages from BAUPANEL, but you may still receive other non-advertising communications.
5.1 Your options: Account information
5.2 Your options: Cookies
5.3 Your options: Advertising communications
You can control the messages that you receive from BAUPANEL by selecting the “unsubscribe” link that appears in the communications you can receive. If you unsubscribe, we can still send you non-public messages, such as those related to your account or current business relationships: for example relating to the fair in which you will participate or have participated.
6. Rights on data
The rights you can have include:
- Access, correct, update or request the removal of your information.
- Refusing to process your information requesting us to limit processing or requesting the portability of your information.
- Decide not to receive commercial communications that we send at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” link that appears in the commercial emails that we send you.
- Withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent.
- Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of any processing we have performed prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your information that is performed for legal processing reasons other than consent.
- Submit complaints to the AEPD about our collection and use of your information.
- Keep in mind that BAUPANEL is responsible for the processing of your information. Other registered users, such as construction companies can also act as responsible for the processing of their information. You should contact these members if you have any questions about how they use the information you have given them.